CyberHosting

PHP 7.3 timezonedb.so file Issue

Hello,

I have switched to Litespeed Enterprise Web Server for 1 site when Cyberpanel version was 1.7. Then I have upgraded to Cyberpanel v1.8

My site was on PHP 7.3 at that time. However I am facing with the issue timezonedb.so not presents.

[root@webserver ~]# tail -f /usr/local/lsws/logs/stderr.log
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'timezonedb.so' (tried: /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so (/usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so.so (/usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

And yes, unfortunately timezonedb.so does not present for PHP 7.3

[root@webserver ~]# locate timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp54/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp55/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp56/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp71/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/lib64/php/modules/timezonedb.so

I would be really happy if you can help me with the issue.

Comments

• edited January 31
    there was an issue with installer script where it compiles timezonedb

which I have fixed in later version , but since you were come from 1.7 , you may need to manually install it

try

yum install lsphp73-devel -y /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/pecl install timezonedb echo "extension=timezonedb.so" > /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/etc/php.d/20-timezone.ini systemctl restart lsws killall lsphp