First of all - we are quite impressed Cyberpanel but have a few questions to check some functionality:
1) IP addresses. Is it mandatory to have a fixed public IP assigned to your VM, or can you use a local IP and NAT the public. Some panels require a public IP - for instance, ISP Manager if you want CloudLInux / Litespeed support. It's not possible to use a O/S based Public IP in Azure with ARM or Google Cloud.
2) I am a bit worried about the use of FTP as seriously old / insecure. FTP is also a nightmare to firewall too . Is there a more secure option? SFTP/FTPS?
3) Is it possible to backup ONLY mySQL? Some customer sites are huge (10GB of files) and so zipping up the entire directory and sending each night is not really very efficient. So we would use a block based delta solution to back this up but we would like to be able to backup MySQL.
4) Is it possible to access the actual LiteSpeed Web Admin (for enterprise version)? There are many settings such as context etc in the vhost which we would like to get access to. It is also handy to see the vhosts in a list, to check configuration etc.
5) It seems like there are no options to run LiteSpeed Enterprise with more than one worker process. What if we want to run more than one?
6) Is it possible anywhere to get a 'site list' where you can see on one page, which sites are using what resource (storage and bandwidth)? One of the major issues with administrating a server running shared sites is the ability to quickly identify 'bad apples' be they storage hogs, bandwidth hogs or CPU hogs.
7) It does not appear possible to change a website URL. So for instance dev.mysite.com needs to be made live to www.mysite.com - I read this on a forum post - this is quite a needed feature, is there something planned to fix this? Otherwise to make a site live, it's a lot of work to completely re-setup again. Interworx has a rename script which involves loading in an Alias and 'swapping' the alias with the running domain so 'www' becomes live and 'dev' becomes the alias. It does not change the directories or the user.
8) The Mod_Security support is great, however in Litespeed we can configure enable this per vhost or even in a context of a vhost (so one particular path in a website). On CyberPanel it seems you have to set rules for the entire server. Can you set them per vhost? Access to LS Config would fix this.
9) We really like the 'main' user interface, but the icons used in the 'per website' interface are quite off putting! Is there any plan to update this interface? It's the interface my customers would use so I would rather this part looked slick and the main one not!
10) I would welcome any integrations with security solutions that enabled centralised monitoring and reporting. So I would like to put in a '+1' for integration with something like Imunify360.
That's my 10 questions!