[Tutorial]How to change phpMyAdmin upload size. — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberHosting

Comments

• Great and clear instructions, step by step.

Well, then, if we could make phpMyAdmin enable server side restore, to restore from sql files under some certain dirs, that would be better. phpMyAdmin has this function integrated.

• > @baoang said:
    > Great and clear instructions, step by step.
    >
    > Well, then, if we could make phpMyAdmin enable server side restore, to restore from sql files under some certain dirs, that would be better. phpMyAdmin has this function integrated.

It does?

Any wiki link of it please?
  • @qtwrk said:
    > @baoang said:
    >
    > Well, then, if we could make phpMyAdmin enable server side restore, to restore from sql files under some certain dirs, that would be better. phpMyAdmin has this function integrated.

It does?

No, I cannot remember that, if such links exist. I mentioned this because I tried phpmyadmin and adminer, both of the tools support restore from the (server's) local drive, and I tried once via phpmyadmin.

It could be bt.cn's panel or sth.

• edited March 2018

@baoang said:

@qtwrk said:
    > @baoang said:
    >

It does?

No, I cannot remember that, if such links exist. I mentioned this because I tried phpmyadmin and adminer, both of the tools support restore from the (server's) local drive, and I tried once via phpmyadmin.

It could be bt.cn's panel or sth.

thanks for the tip , i will look into this.

• In CyberPanel 2.0 to make phpmyadmin to work with large databases we need to make the following adjustments:

- On CP admin, go to edit PHP Configurations and change values for php7.2
    (that version it's used by phpmyadmin on CP2.0)

- /etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf
    ADD max_allowed_packet = 200M
    (I use 200M as it was ok form my needs)

- /usr/local/CyberCP/public/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php
    ADD $cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 6000;