1. I ran a yum update and then updated to 18.3 using commands:
rm -f upgrade.py
2. On reload of Cyberpanel Version Page, Firefox threw up an SSL cert error, so I allowed the self-signed cert and proceeded.
3. Then I went to SSL for Host and issued new SSL for the panel hostname.
4. Then the Cyberpanel Interface wouldn't load in the browser.
5. Did a SSH reboot and then server wouldn't ping
6. Now I can only boot the server into rescue mode.
Could anyone please suggest what I can do to get the server back online?