Error during installation (django.db.utils.OperationalError) — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Error during installation (django.db.utils.OperationalError)

I am getting the following error during installation of cyberpanel. Please help me solve it: django.db.utils.OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'cyberpanel'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")

Comments

• Did you try installing again?
  • many times. i keep getting stuck on the same error. i have gone to the extent of modifying the install.sh and the cyberpanel.sh scripts but to no avail. i have tried installing it with mariadb 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3 and even 10.4. i still get the same error. i started manually installing all the dependencies using pip and yum hoping it just missed something. the error is still coming up. At this point, i don't know what to do. It seems to be that it is not creating the user [email protected] in MySQL. I logged into MySQL as root and could not find the user account. Is there a way i can do it manually? Maybe it can work that way.