CyberHosting

Need Advice On My Email Server Setup or alternative workaround?

Need some advice or workaround.

I'm hosting my website at a shared server. Due to the server had limited daily email sending limit. I have to setup a VPS just for email server.

I am using cyberpanel to setup my VPS. After add domain, I found that I am unable to issue SSL (hostname or email server) to my domain because my domain A record is pointing to my shared server IP.

without issue the ssl to my domain at cyberpanel, I will get the www.example.com as my sending server according to mail-tester.com 's report.

Any idea how to fix it or any workaround?
Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• create a new website on cyberpanel like mail.example.com, issue ssl to it, dkim, mx records & point vps's ip to dns a record.
  • thanks for the recommendation. this the workaround I use at this moment, but my email ID would be :smile:

username@mail.domain.com instead of username@domain.com.

Is there anyway I still can setup the email ID as username@domain.com?
  • You set up a website like example.com on cyberpanel, no need to issue ssl on it so you can create a your required mail id.
  • Numeriku said:

You set up a website like example.com on cyberpanel, no need to issue ssl on it so you can create a your required mail id.

yes, I can do so, but the inbox rate will affected due to the sending domain are example.com. (not by my domain)

according to mail-tester.com result, the screenshot as below:
    https://ibb.co/dJ21Jsr

• For that you would have to ask your host on how to set up ptr records or somehow change your rdns.