Where are SSL Certificates stored? Having an issue with SSL — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Where are SSL Certificates stored? Having an issue with SSL

Hello everyone,

I'm having a really strange problem with CyberPanel and I don't know what to do. I have 3 websites installed. I use CloudFlare and generated a Cloudflare certificate for all 3 websites. I imported the certificates to each website with CyberPanel. The first two websites work just fine but the third keeps presenting CloudFlare with the certificate of the first website...

I checked /etc/letsencrypt/live/ and the certificate in there was for Let'sEncrypt (I used letsencrypt on website 1 before installing the CloudFlare certificate).

I checked website 2 and it also had a letsencrypt certificate in there.

I checked website 3 and it has the CloudFlare certificate as it should, but in a bad location... why would CyberPanel put it in /etc/letsencrypt/live when it's not a letsencrypt generated certificate?

So, a couple of questions. Where is the location of the CloudFlare certificates for the first two websites, because clearly they are working just fine even though apparently in /etc/letsencrypt/live for both websites it's pointing to a letsencrypt certificate.

Question 2, why is the third website trying to use the letsencrypt certificate of the first website but in /etc/letsencrtpt/live for the third website.. the certificate in there is for CloudFlare.

None of this makes any sense and it's very inconsistent to be honest. If I can't get a good answer on how to resolve this, I'm going back to Nginx because this is just not stable at all.