Looking for content generators!

Hello!

We've been having some repeat questions through support desk and we would like to convert them to articles.

Below are few titles you may want to write on:

• Transfer website from another control panel to CyberPanel (Data and database) - 1000+ Words (Payout $25) - Completed
  • Encrypt CyberPanel email through Lets Encrypt! - 1000+ Words (Payout $25)

Payouts come from donations, content should not have any grammar issues. If you are interested in a topic, you can reserve by contacting or mentioning on this thread.

Regards

Comments

• welling to do it in both , English and Arabic

• edited April 26

Send your sample for

Transfer website from another control panel to CyberPanel (Data and database)

via private message.

• edited April 26

I would be interested in: Transfer website from another control panel to CyberPanel (Data and database) - 1000+ Words (Payout $25)

I can do it of cPanel, Vesta and DirectAdmin (and maybe Kloxo-MR if it lets me install it since it has some glitch)

I can have it done in Spanish as well

• @ricardofh said:
    I would be interested in: Transfer website from another control panel to CyberPanel (Data and database) - 1000+ Words (Payout $25)

I can do it of cPanel, Vesta and DirectAdmin (and maybe Kloxo-MR if it lets me install it since it has some glitch)

I can have it done in Spanish as well

Send sample via private message or link to any of your old writings. (English)

• I can write full detailed tutorials with proper steps and screenshots for both of the topics.
  • @TechExhibeo said:
    I can write full detailed tutorials with proper steps and screenshots for both of the topics.

Send sample via private message or link to any of your old writings. (English)

• @CyberPanel said:
    Send your sample for

via private message.

well , ive migration mission for wp multisite from cpanel to my cyberpanel ,

ill make it as tutorial step by step with print screens and would send it to u , it will be next monday inshallah ,

• @moataz said:

@CyberPanel said:
    Send your sample for

via private message.

ill make it as tutorial step by step with print screens and would send it to u , it will be next monday inshallah ,

Right should be ~1000 words or above.

• @CyberPanel said:

@moataz said:

@CyberPanel said:
    Send your sample for

via private message.

Right should be ~1000 words or above.

ive sent the first topic in PM , check and let me know

• Transfer website from another control panel to CyberPanel (Data and database) - 1000+ Words (Payout $25) - Completed
    • Encrypt CyberPanel email through Lets Encrypt! - 1000+ Words (Payout $25)
    One of these topic is completed, and other one is not needed since next version will have this feature by default. For now we need:
    • How to set up wild-card SSL on CyberPanel/OpenLiteSpeed - 1000+ Words (Payout $25)