Openlitespeed problem — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberHosting

Openlitespeed problem

Hello. Openlitespeed shuts down when I change php version. Afterwards, the sites in the panel are closed. I need to activate Openlitespeed manually. What should I do? Please help me..

Error MSG:
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386447 [ERROR] HttpListener::start(): Can't listen at address adminListener: Address already in use!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386507 [ERROR] HttpServer::addListener(adminListener) failed to create new listener
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386518 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener:adminListener] failed to start listener on address 51.161.76.**:7788!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386529 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener] No listener is available for admin virtual host!
2020-01-29 14:18:51.386558 [ERROR] Fatal error in configuration, exit!

Comments

• on command line
    type -
    /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart

problem will be solved
  • Type your comment> @emb said:
    > on command line
    > type -
    > /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart
    >
    > problem will be solved

this is only temporary solutiom, with 1.9.3 there is problem with restarting OLS every time anything is changed in CyberPanel.
    I have done 3 fresh installs and this repeats every time. Gracefull restart is not working properly. It does work by stop -> start but no through CP by button "restart OLS"

I get same errors in logs as folk above.
  • i know latest version of cyberpanel has lots of problems, this is one of them
  • Type your comment> @eFGieeL said:
    > Type your comment> @emb said:
    > > on command line
    > > type -
    > > /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart
    > >
    > > problem will be solved
    >
    > this is only temporary solutiom, with 1.9.3 there is problem with restarting OLS every time anything is changed in CyberPanel.
    > I have done 3 fresh installs and this repeats every time. Gracefull restart is not working properly. It does work by stop -> start but no through CP by button "restart OLS"
    >
    > I get same errors in logs as folk above.

I faced the same problems with OLS + panel in subdomain, everything is fine when using Cyberpanel + Litespeed ent, or when using panel from http://ip_address:8090.
    So I check the code from cyberpanel that restart the lsws service.
    https://github.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/blob/29d6c55ce227488de81f8d01c33469398475c919/plogical/installUtilities.py#L160

Edit that file, just use:
    command = "sudo /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart"
    in both case solved the problem.
  • I was getting 503 error on my subdomain that accesses cyberpanel (ipaddress:8090 works fine), so I checked the logs and I was seeing the same logs as you.
    I figured out the problem in my case thanks to this article: https://blog.veriloji.com/cyberpanel-503-service-unavailable-hatasi/

It was just a memory limit problem. It was happening on my cyberpanel admin panel subdomain (admin.domain.com) so I simply increased the memory limit for that subdomain (or website, in cyberpanel settings).
    Very strange though. It happened very suddenly and the only thing I changed was add one rewrite rule, and it was on another subdomain not this one.

Hope this helps somebody.