CyberHosting

SSL Not Working

Hello guys, I have made a new subdomain in my cyberpanel, everything is correct expect the SSL certificate.

In cyber panel it showing me that SSL has been issued but on website it now showing.

The problem is in redirection. I have tried every method to rewrite rules but it is not changing it showing me same every time.

Comments

  • have you tried with https:// ? If still continues try to recreate the ssl certificate for subdomain then try with incognito mode might be also cache issue on your browser
  • Type your comment> @Zalcig said:
    > have you tried with https:// ? If still continues try to recreate the ssl certificate for subdomain then try with incognito mode might be also cache issue on your browser

    Yes when I manually type https:// it is working but when I open website in then it works. So, problem is in redirection. My subdomain is not redirecting to the https://

    I have tried it to open in incognito window, in friend's pc and computer but problem still occurs.
  • If it's a Wordpress site it can be fixed with a plugin. Cloudflare has redirection rule. Some VPS hosts have redirection rule. If it's a wordpress site you need to change http to https in settings (general). There are other methods as well.
  • Type your comment> @neweracloud said:
    > If it's a Wordpress site it can be fixed with a plugin. Cloudflare has redirection rule. Some VPS hosts have redirection rule. If it's a wordpress site you need to change http to https in settings (general). There are other methods as well.

    Haha.... Thanks, brother it was so simple. Why it didn't come in my mind. I just changed from http:// to https:// in WordPress setting and it worked. Thanks, brother.
  • Type your comment> @ankitbishnoi01 said:
    > Hello guys, I have made a new subdomain in my cyberpanel, everything is correct expect the SSL certificate.
    >
    > In cyber panel it showing me that SSL has been issued but on website it now showing.
    >
    > The problem is in redirection. I have tried every method to rewrite rules but it is not changing it showing me same every time.

    I think I have the same problem!
  • If you do the answer is above your comment.
  • I face similar challenge.

    changing in wordpress as suggested doest work for me, rewrite rules in cyberpanel doesnt work either.

    the http version of the site shows the default apache2 page, while the https version of the site loads accurately.

    CyberPanel has been a nightmare!
  • That is not a CyberPanel problem though. You are having issues with your https/http stuff. It all works on CyberPanel for me. Force https is available as a WP plugin, on Cloudflare, etc. For free.
  • Type your comment> @Lorde20 said:
    > I face similar challenge.
    >
    > changing in wordpress as suggested doest work for me, rewrite rules in cyberpanel doesnt work either.
    >
    > the http version of the site shows the default apache2 page, while the https version of the site loads accurately.
    >
    > CyberPanel has been a nightmare!
    >

    Cyberpanel doesnt show apache2 page as its not apache webserver based but openlitespeed, you must have a pre installed apache2 installed when installing cyberpanel.
  • Type your comment> @Numeriku said:
    > Type your comment> @Lorde20 said:
    > > I face similar challenge.
    > >
    > > changing in wordpress as suggested doest work for me, rewrite rules in cyberpanel doesnt work either.
    > >
    > > the http version of the site shows the default apache2 page, while the https version of the site loads accurately.
    > >
    > > CyberPanel has been a nightmare!
    > >
    >
    > Cyberpanel doesnt show apache2 page as its not apache webserver based but openlitespeed, you must have a pre installed apache2 installed when installing cyberpanel.


    Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I had no idea my host had apache2 installed by default, I had to delete and purge apache2 for the error to be corrected.

    Once again, Thank You!
Sign In or Register to comment.
CyberPanel Discord

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!