CyberHosting

After Upgrading to 1.9.4 /etc/crontab is empty, setup for daily backup also gone

edited February 8 in Bug Report
Hi Guys,

Anyone experienced this issue ?

I've checked 3 servers that I upgraded same result with 3

I'm using Centos 7 and OLS and I upgraded from 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 and 1.9.2 to 1.9.4 both same result

Please let me know if you experienced the same issue and if I should copy paste old crontabs such as bandwith update and auto backup etc.

This is how my /etc/crontab looks like right now

Website successfully created. [200]
SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
MAILTO=root

# For details see man 4 crontabs

# Example of job definition:
# .---------------- minute (0 - 59)
# | .------------- hour (0 - 23)
# | | .---------- day of month (1 - 31)
# | | | .------- month (1 - 12) OR jan,feb,mar,apr ...
# | | | | .---- day of week (0 - 6) (Sunday=0 or 7) OR sun,mon,tue,wed,thu,fri,sat
# | | | | |
# * * * * * user-name command to be executed

Thats it. no critical updates etc as it was before

Comments

• Same here. FYI, I created a GitHub issue: https://github.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/issues/243
  • BTW @Zalcig, beware because this python script that was in crontab before the upgrade:

/usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/renew.py

seems to be related to the renewal of SSL certificates!
  • @gabrielcossette I think it was something with acme.sh or sth. Maybe its better that its not renewing because litespeed fails also sometimes after creating SSL :( do you experience the same? Also Wordpress has issues with uploading images after latest upgrade to 1.9.4 It starts to works when I restart the machine but after some time again it gives the error message :

Post-processing of the image failed. If this is a photo or a large image, please scale it down to 2500 pixels and upload it again.