CyberHosting

Many erros...

This Cyberpanel is promising, but if it wants to be an alternative to Cpanel, it needs to improve a lot:
Backups are in the domain, needed to be saved in a separate folder.

Remote backup doesn't work for me.
FTP does not access the root folder of the hosting
SSL does not work
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
An error occurs at each update. For a production site this is deadly.

I have a website with 930GB in size, but it was giving a constant error 52, so I deleted it and now I can't put it online anymore.
5 days ago I'm trying to solve this problem and I can't. The forum only has technical details that are not easy for those who are laymen.

So I'm deciding to go to a lodging that has Cpanel and breathe easy.

Comments

• Correcting: my site is 930 MB
  • Backups are stored in /home/domain.com/backup so stored in a separate folder.

Remote backup does work you need to ensure the port and details are correct on both servers

FTP goes to root for the domain

SSL does work it requires dns to be set which is applicable for any panel using letsencrypt as it uses dns verification

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED updated just yesterday without seeing this.

Enjoy the high cost of cPanel.
    Cyberpanel Installation Service.

https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/3931/cyberpanel-installation-service
  • Type your comment> @hennaboy said:
    > Backups are stored in /home/domain.com/backup so stored in a separate folder.
    >
    > Remote backup does work you need to ensure the port and details are correct on both servers
    >
    > FTP goes to root for the domain
    >
    > SSL does work it requires dns to be set which is applicable for any panel using letsencrypt as it uses dns verification
    >
    > ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED updated just yesterday without seeing this.
    >
    > Enjoy the high cost of cPanel.
    >
    >

Between the cost with quality and the gratuity full of bugs, I prefer to pay but have my products always online and without problems. Cyberpanel is good, I don't deny it, but it needs to mature. My 930MB site is down. I'm uploading it now to my Cpanel
  • I would disagree. I have been running cyberpanel for several months without issue.

Issues are easily caused by inexperienced users or the service provider being cheap and providing services that are not up to the job or restricted.

cPanel is a paid for service but does not make it fool proof or better. It has its own issues which you means as a professional service does not work fully on install. Id rather not pay for a service that you then have to configure further to get it working correctly ;)
    Cyberpanel Installation Service.

https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/3931/cyberpanel-installation-service