Cyberpanel openlitespeed Wordpress site down every second day — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Cyberpanel openlitespeed Wordpress site down every second day

I have hosted my WordPress website on a digital ocean cyberpanel droplet, i don't know what is the problem every second day my webiste gets down i have to reboot the server to restart the site.

Also there are STDERR in the logs when i checked the logs

Here is the some of the logs

WordPress database error Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_38d_0.MAI' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device") for query SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wpfv_terms AS t INNER JOIN wpfv_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id INNER JOIN wpfv_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (5470) ORDER BY t.name ASC made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/xyz/page.php'), get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/xyz/header.php'), wp_head, do_action('wp_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_Frontend->head, do_action('wpseo_head'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_OpenGraph->opengraph, do_action('wpseo_opengraph'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WPSEO_OpenGraph->tags, get_the_tags, get_the_terms, wp_get_object_terms, get_terms, WP_Term_Query->query, WP_Term_Query->get_terms

WordPress database error Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_38d_0.MAI' (Errcode: 28 "No space left on device") for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wpfv_options` made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wp_cron, spawn_cron, set_transient, update_option

The error logs is related to the wordpress database as i don't know why my cpanel is not working properly.

If anyone knows the issue please help me.

Thanks a lot in advance

Comments

• @hennaboy Thanks for your response, as i have checked that there is 37GB of space is available on my server

I think this is some other issue. ever time this error occurs and then the server stops i need to restart the server by using SSH
  • @hennaboy Here is the output of the command df -h

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    udev 984M 0 984M 0% /dev
    tmpfs 200M 644K 199M 1% /run
    /dev/vda1 49G 17G 32G 36% /
    tmpfs 997M 688K 996M 1% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 5.0M 0 5.0M 0% /run/lock
    tmpfs 997M 0 997M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    /dev/vda15 105M 3.6M 101M 4% /boot/efi
    /dev/loop0 1.5G 18M 1.4G 2% /tmp
    tmpfs 200M 0 200M 0% /run/user/0

as my /tmp folder has 1.5G of storage.
  • @hennaboy Actually i was fed up with this error when ever the site is down and i go and see the logs then i got the same errors.

Do there is any resolution to it or i can do anything to resolve this.
  • The issue lies with inodes on digital ocean, please use cron to clean them up once in a while, meanwhile we are investigating the reason for this on digital ocean
  • @muttahir Thanks for the response, can you please give me the step to do that.
  • @hennaboy Here is the output of the command df -ih

Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
    udev 246K 385 246K 1% /dev
    tmpfs 250K 641 249K 1% /run
    /dev/vda1 6.2M 243K 6.0M 4% /
    tmpfs 250K 10 250K 1% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 250K 3 250K 1% /run/lock
    tmpfs 250K 18 250K 1% /sys/fs/cgroup
    /dev/vda15 0 0 0 - /boot/efi
    /dev/loop0 94K 94K 0 100% /tmp
    tmpfs 250K 11 250K 1% /run/user/0
  • @hennaboy thanks for your help, i will create the support ticket to digitalocean.
  • @hennaboy i haven't received any response from the digital ocean regarding this
  • @hennaboy np this is the biggest issue, i think i need to wait for the digitalocean reply
  • @hennaboy Thanks for your respone, i will try with this.