First time installation - Problem found (Help) — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

First time installation - Problem found (Help)

Hello everyone, i would like to know some information on how to fix some issues while i am running for the first time this system. Upon installation, the IP:8090 did not open, so i used a command line to open it, i found that strange so i run a check using netstat -tulnp and found out that all addresses are pointing to 0.0.0.0 local and foreign.

The machine has the correct address of my IP.

I added the port using the command
firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=8090/tcp --permanent

Then i reloaded
firewall-cmd --reload

This managed to make me gain access to my server using IP:8090 and proceed with the access inside the control panel (using 2.0 version).

After my login i went into the DNS and added the configurations necessary to my domain name. Try to open the link and does not work, so i checked the command line netstat -tulnp again and they are all the same and the system is not making my website available.

At this point i decided to post this topic to search for help since i could not find any regarding this issue. How can I fix this? Thank you in advance.
coding is fun, make it simple!

Comments