CyberHosting

script does not run help me

I guess the script that worked before is not working now, after making changes to the conf file.
The script is encoded with laravel How can I reset the vConf file or do you have help to me

the error appears to be SQL Oriented, but SQL is OK

error_log

#0 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'root', Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(44): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'root', Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(360): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->connect(Array, 'root', 'root', Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->connect()
#4 /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctri in /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php on line 103

Comments

• > @muglas said:
    /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'root', Array)

Config
  • Type your comment> @jetchirag said:
    > > @muglas said:
    > /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'root', Array)
    >
    > Config

there is nothing in that line
  • If this is related to your other post then it would be because your application is not suitable for the OS you are attempting to run it on.

Either downgrade your OS or upgrade your application code.
    Cyberpanel Managed & Unmanaged Shared & VPS Hosting by Cyberpanel Experts.
    https://www.cyberhosting.org
    You can now earn with the Cyberhosting affiliate scheme. Join today
    https://www.cyberhosting.org/affiliates/
  • Type your comment> @muglas said:
    > Type your comment> @jetchirag said:
    > > > @muglas said:
    > > /home/domain/public_html/big_win/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'root', 'root', Array)
    > >
    > > Config
    >
    > there is nothing in that line

It appears to be connecting to root user with password root to mysql. Have you configured database settings?