CyberHosting

Server ip changed in dashboard but can't use wget still old IP

Hi
I had an instance running on GCP with non static IP , I stopped the vm then the IP was changed. However, I managed to fix the issue and change the ip from machineip
I am still facing the issue when running a "wget" with a link of my websites .. it is still showing the old ip in:

Resolving XX.com (XX.com)... 34.72.138.249(OLDIP)
Connecting to XX.com (XX.com)|34.72.138.249OLDIP|:443... failed: Connection timed out.
Retrying.
--2020-06-24 07:50:41-- (try: 2) https:/XX.com/?somePHPscript
Connecting to XX.com (XX.com)|34.72.138.249OLDIP|:443... failed: Connection timed out.
Retrying.
Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

  • Change A record in your DNS configuration for that domain.
  • A assign a static IP in GCP so reboot won't affect your configuration.
  • Type your comment> @istiak101 said:
    > Change A record in your DNS configuration for that domain.

    Tried to Add/Modify DNS records, but getting this error:
    Cannot fetch records. Error message:Domains matching query does not exist.
  • Type your comment> @istiak101 said:
    > A assign a static IP in GCP so reboot won't affect your configuration.

    Yeah already assigned that, forgot last time

    Can I ask you about if there is any procedures to shutdown and restart Cyberpanel instance?
  • Type your comment> @mohalmah said:
    > Type your comment> @istiak101 said:
    > > Change A record in your DNS configuration for that domain.
    >
    > Tried to Add/Modify DNS records, but getting this error:
    > Cannot fetch records. Error message:Domains matching query does not exist.
    >

    Update: I created DNS zone for that domain, but couldn't add A value with name @.. I say it was added successfully .. but nothing show

    and the wget result show:
    Resolving XX.com (XX.com)... failed: No address associated with hostname.
    wget: unable to resolve host address ‘XX.com’
Sign In or Register to comment.
CyberPanel Discord

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion