Dear Cyberpanel Team
Let me introduce myself, I'm Ahnaf Fauzan and still studying at a vocational high school in Indonesia.
I was very interested in cyberpanel and then installed it on my Google Cloud, but I encountered several obstacles when using it.
1. ssl cyberpanel gets a warning from the browser.
but it can still be overcome: https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/05/03/how-to-setup-custom-ssl-with-cyberpanel/
2. at first I didn't know that I had to use the command "sudo su -" not just "sudo su".
but this is only a trivial matter
3. I do not know what ports are needed.
like I just found out that TCP 53 port must be opened when I want to use DNS service
4. Ubuntu OS has been supported but Debian has not.
actually this is not a problem
5. there are only fix permissions.
hopefully in the future cyberpanel can set permissions such as chmod 777, chmod 755, etc
6. install php extension does not work.
some php extensions must be installed manually like ioncube =
7. unable to install the docker.
almost like ioncube at number 7, but this time I haven't got the solution
8. cyberpanel plugin.
I don't know the plugin function in cyberpanel, even I don't know what plugins are available
9. ssh and web terminal does not work.
I haven't found a solution yet, but one of the moderators at Discord says it's because I use Google Cloud
10. I installed the ekattor but got an error.
I am not sure where the error is, but I have tried installing the ekattor on shared hosting and that is normal
sorry if my English is bad.
honestly I really like cyberpanel, I really hope cyberpanel will be better.
I am very grateful to the cyberpanel team:)
+ I use VM on Google Cloud with Centos 8 and Python3