Cron and Session Problem — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberHosting

Cron and Session Problem

Hello there,

We use CyberPanel on our servers, but we have facing with 2 problems. One of them is about cron, the other one is about sessions. I'm looking for answers to these problems. Thank you for your help in advance.

1- When I add more than one cron, the additional top cron works but the other crons don't work. What could be the reason for this? How can I solve it?

2- The second problem is about the sessions. I have a session problem with CyberPanel on my server. In a panel like "abc.com/admin" - this is the panel where editors log in - the session time closes in a very short time. What could be the reason for this?

The PHP version I use via CyberPanel is 7.4 ... The config version that appears on my web page is PHP Version 7.4.6. I would be happy if you help.

Thank you.

Comments

• Type your comment> @hennaboy said:
    > php sessions have always had a default lifetime. session.gc_maxlifetime is by default 24mins. change that value in php.ini

Yes, i actually set the session' life time to the 3600 seconds (1 hour). But it didn't solved. Actually i have the screenshots about these problems, like maxlife times etc. But because i am new to the forum, i couldn't find where can i add photos to an discussion.