Email Problem (Emails down 4 Days Now) — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberHosting

Email Problem (Emails down 4 Days Now)

Hi Everyone,
After upgrading to 2.0.3 my incoming emails have stopped receiving, I sent an email to myself and i have started to get the following bounce backs

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [mail.mydomainname. myipaddress: timed out] [mail.mydomainname. myipaddress: timed out]

I have logged it with support but i get answers every couple of days, they start answering the ticket then disappear for days then come back. I am trying in here to see if i can get quicker help!

Thanks

Bossmanuk

Comments

• Sadly, there's not much development going on in the GitHub repo either.
    A lot of people are reporting issues after updating to 2.0.3.

The main problem I'm having with this panel is with the fact that it doesn't want to get out of a continuous beta. Stability isn't the purpose of CyberPanel which is a horror story for production environments...

Good luck with solving the issue.
  • Hi Everyone,
    I have resolved it after the update Postfix was throwing up a lot of errors. I reloaded postfix to see what the errors were and went through them one by one and abit of googling i managed to resolve it. Also double check that port 25 is also open should anyone else encounter this issue.

Thanks

Bossmanuk