warning: mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf is unavailable. unsupported dictionary type — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

warning: mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf is unavailable. unsupported dictionary type

edited March 18 in General Discussion
CloudLinux7 + OLS + CP

Short story:
One month ago I updated CyberPanel to 2.0.3 - all was good excepting that php8 was not installed.
Last night I run update script again to reinstall 2.0.3 - this time php8 was installed and working. I do not observed any error during update process.

Problems appeared when I tested the MailServer.
Any mail client failed to connect to server - 4.3.0 Error: queue file write error.

So I started to look around.

systemctl status postfix -l:
warning: /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf: file is owned or writable by non-root users -- skipping this file
warning: /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf.d/ldap.cf: file is owned or writable by non-root users -- skipping this file
warning: /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf.d/mysql.cf: file is owned or writable by non-root users -- skipping this file
warning: /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf.d/pcre.cf: file is owned or writable by non-root users -- skipping this file
error: unsupported dictionary type: mysql

/emaillogs:
postfix/proxymap[257643]: warning: mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_forwardings.cf is unavailable. unsupported dictionary type: mysql

In this very moment, mails are down. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Verifying the files I observed that all files and folders in postfix are owned by cyberpanel:cyberpanel.
    It's strange that on other test server, most of them are root:root except few that are root:postfix
  • I have the same problem, how can I solve it?
  • Type your comment> @chiareu said:
    > Verifying the files I observed that all files and folders in postfix are owned by cyberpanel:cyberpanel.
    > It's strange that on other test server, most of them are root:root except few that are root:postfix

fix the permissions problem and then try again and post what is then the problem.