Dovecot Not installed during the Installation — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Dovecot Not installed during the Installation

Hi Team, I'm facing difficulties with the new installation. Last week, when I installed the process went smoothly. But today when I tried, the installation completed with error. Yes. The Dovecot services were not installed during the installation. So there is no dovecot folder in the /etc folder to grab the dovecot.conf file. When I tried to install dovecot from the repository, the service runs, but it gives authentication error and Cant connect to the server error sometimes. Rainloop didn't work. Outlook didn't work. Postfix works fine. Please help me with the issue.

Server Specs:
Ram: 4GB
CPU: 4
Swap: 512MB

Virtualization: OpenVZ
Hosting: A2 Unmanaged VPS.

Kindly do the needful.
Thanks!

Comments

• I tried this - https://cyberpanel.net/docs/email-not-working-after-cyberpanel-upgrade/ and some other guides but nothing worked. The thing is the conf file for dovecot is not created during the install. So I'm getting authentication error even if I install the dovecot manually.