Problems with FTP on cyberpanel with litespeed Enterprise Free GnuTLS error -110 and ERRCONNREFUSED — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Problems with FTP on cyberpanel with litespeed Enterprise Free GnuTLS error -110 and ERRCONNREFUSED

Hi,
I tried yesterday to add an FTP account and connect from Filezilla, I was getting an error about TLS connection "GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated", I found others with the same problem and also a post on cyberpanel website (https://cyberpanel.net/docs/fix-ftp-over-tls-errors-on-ubuntu-in-cyberpanel/) explaining how to download and recompile Proftpd to avoid that error. I followed it recompiling the last version of ProFTPD and now I get a ERRCONNREFUSED
My server is running Ubuntu 18.04. Port 21 is ok and Proftpd is running.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Simone

Comments

• Did you install Proftpd or pure-ftpd? Both are different, double check which one you installed. CyberPanel ships with pure-ftpd
  • I did not install by myself but just the one provided with cyberpanel Pure-ftpd-mysql, I was wrong on my first post... anyway I can only connect with unsecured clear FTP, any solution?

Thanks,

Simone