Installing Wordpress in Child Domain — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Installing Wordpress in Child Domain

HI, I am a beginner user coming from cpanel.. I have just installed wordpress on a main domain,.. and I am expecting to launch a different website on a child domain known as sub domain in cpanel.. I have created the child domain but I can not access to the child domain website and I can not access to the child domain wordpress install. Please help.. I was expecting to launch some WordPress websites on different child domains

Comments

• Websites -> List Child Domains -> Manage -> Install WP just like you did with main website.
  • Thanks for answering! Sure I have already done that, it seems to work.. What is not working is the child domain address.. When I visit subdomain.domain.com the direction is not working.. I have trying to configure dns but I am not sure what i have to do
  • I see what could be the problem now.. I tested creating a new child domain to see if a new one works, and it is working fine.. So I think I did something stupid creating the first child domain, maybe bacuse i created it in a custom path.. I have been deleting this subdomain and adding it again and it is not working either.. Sadly this child domain has the keyword I need the most.. Please help