cPanel and Plesk import

Hello,
When will Cyberpanel's website import feature from cPanel and plesk come?
Because there are hundreds of websitems in cPanel, it takes a lot of time to move to the individual cyberpanel how can I move them collectively?
Is the import feature coming?

Comments

• This is not implemented yet and not in roadmap either but can be done if requested frequently, I will move this to feature request.
  • I think cPanel import would made things quite easier, Vesta has one and it works really well.. not sure about Plesk as it is not widely used as cPanel. But cPanel import would be great!
  • ricardofh said:

I think cPanel import would made things quite easier, Vesta has one and it works really well.. not sure about Plesk as it is not widely used as cPanel. But cPanel import would be great!

Other panellas are not even in the foreground, just cyberpanel import feature should come :)))
    Importing from other Panels like cPanel, Plesk, Maestro, DirectAdmin is absolutely crucial.
    Priority should be cPanel of course :)
  • I had to do that manually with 14 sites and some of them with sub domains, it will be nice to have a feature that can import from other panels like cPanel and Plesk to CyberPanel.
  • I had to do that manually with 14 sites and some of them with sub domains, it will be nice to have a feature that can import from other panels like cPanel and Plesk to CyberPanel.

I have so many more sites :)
    It would also be nice if there was auto SSL like cpanel: D