Mailserver SSL Not Working - Self Signed Certificate Issued — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed

Mailserver SSL Not Working - Self Signed Certificate Issued

Hi,

I'm trying to issue mailserver SSL for mail.domain.com at CyberPanel. After clicking the Issue SSL button, it says "SSL Issued, your mail server now uses Lets Encrypt!".

After that, I try to link the email through Gmail and enter the below details:

SMTP Server: mail.domain.com
Username:
Password:
Port: 465
Secure connection using SSL

and I got this error:
Authentication failed. Please check your username/password.
Server returned error: "TLS Negotiation failed, the certificate doesn't match the host., code: 0"

However, I can proceed to the next step if I choose port 25 unsecured connection.

I have checked at the server log and it says self signed SSL issued for mail.domain.com

[08.16.2021_08-17-29] Trying to obtain SSL for: mail.domain.com and: www.mail.domain.com
[08.16.2021_08-17-29] /root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d mail.domain.com -d www.mail.domain.com --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.domain.com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.domain.com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.domain.com/fullchain.pem -w /home/mail.domain.com/public_html --server letsencrypt --force
[08.16.2021_08-17-32] Failed to obtain SSL for: mail.domain.com and: www.mail.domain.com
[08.16.2021_08-17-32] Trying to obtain SSL for: mail.domain
[08.16.2021_08-17-36] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: mail.domain.com
[08.16.2021_08-17-37] Connection unexpectedly closed
[08.16.2021_08-17-37] Websites matching query does not exist. [installSSLForDomain:72]
[08.16.2021_08-17-37] Self signed SSL issued for mail.domain.com.

I have also applied the same workaround from https://github.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/issues/434 but the issue still persists.

postmap -F hash:/etc/postfix/vmail_ssl.map
systemctl restart postfix
systemctl restart dovecot

I'm using CyberPanel version 2.1 build 1. Please help with this.

Thank you.

Comments