CWP to CyberPanel migration — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

CWP to CyberPanel migration

How to migrate mailboxes from cwp panel to cyberpanel running ubuntu 20.04

Comments

• Assuming that you used postfix with CWP: You would need to migrate all of the mail accounts to the new server. Then you can plug in their old email from the previous CWP installation by manually downloading and uploading into the new ubuntu server.

For more info: try googling how to migrate postfix to a new server.
  • Why you migrate> @josephgodwinke said:
    > How to migrate mailboxes from cwp panel to cyberpanel running ubuntu 20.04

Why migrate from CWP to cyberpanel? I am thinking about going from cyberpanel to CWP
  • Type your comment> @Hulst88 said:
    > Why you migrate> @josephgodwinke said:
    > > How to migrate mailboxes from cwp panel to cyberpanel running ubuntu 20.04
    >
    > Why migrate from CWP to cyberpanel? I am thinking about going from cyberpanel to CWP

if cyberpanel have :
    1. awstat
    2. migration tools
    3. url forwarder : foo.com/webmail ---> foo.com:8090/rainloop or other
    4. mail forwarder

you will coming back
    since you move from cyberpanel (free) ofcourse to cwp(free) :expressionless:
  • No, it needs better security, monitoring tools and farmost less errors! My server crashes every week because my logs suddenly produce 30gb of logs in 1 minute. And nobody has a solution or the ones given do not work.