Problem with Domain & CloudFlare

KHRKHR
edited September 13 in DNS Server
I have installed CyberPanel on Amazon Lightsail (4 GB RAM, 2 vCPUs). All the necessary ports are open from Amazon and CyberPanel. I have installed WP. I using CloudFlare DNS, but I can't access to site using Domain.

When I setup DNS and CDN on CloudFlare site is not accessible but returning to Error 502 (Bad gateway). Firewall Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/AHJSDXh.jpg

Now what is the Problem? How to fix it?
Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• is it accessible without CF proxy ?
  • qtwrk said:

is it accessible without CF proxy ?

Some times.
  • I figured out the Problem, It's SSL issue, when I enabled Full SSL on CloudFlare, It's returning to 502 Error page, because SSL is not installed on Origin Sever.

But I installed SSL using CyberPanel, I also reissued few times for fixing the Issue. That means CyberPanel actually not installing SSL but showing the Success message. It's a bugs of CyberPanel that it's showing success message without installing SSL.

How can I fix this Issue?
  • KHR said:

I figured out the Problem, It's SSL issue, when I enabled Full SSL on CloudFlare, It's returning to 502 Error page, because SSL is not installed on Origin Sever.

But I installed SSL using CyberPanel, I also reissued few times for fixing the Issue. That means CyberPanel actually not installing SSL but showing the Success message. It's a bugs of CyberPanel that it's showing success message without installing SSL.

How can I fix this Issue?

What does CyberPanel main log file says when you try to issue SSL?