firstly i am grateful for Cyberpanel, it is very light and speedy, and UI is much more modern than many paid and free control panels.
have been trying for about a month now but to no avail, hence would like to seek some help here
Provider: Hetzner, Cloudcone etc.
System: Centos 7.5 (.1804)
Installation version: Free (non enterprise)
Installing from official server or mirror server?
Mostly official, have tried mirror as well
Replace JS/CSS files to JS Delivr?
No, have tried JS Delivr as well
Install Memcached extension for PHP?
Install LiteSpeed Memcached?
Install Redis extension for PHP?
MYSQL password unchanged from fresh installation
- Exported website from another server manual by packing files and exporting database.
- Set up new website on Cyberpanel, set up (empty) database with my own password (different from password given by installer).
- copied and extracted public_html files with no problem
- imported database dump with no problem
- website running perfectly fun
- able to create backup with no problem
- shifted backup to /home/backup
- deleted website to prepare for restoration
- Upon restoring, it says "Status: OK to Run", and while "Restoring database", it ends with  error.
- Cyberpanel log file says "Could not change password for MYSQL user: *****! [restoreDatabaseBackup]"
would like to receive some guidance here.