Server Error (500) when accessing :8090 — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Server Error (500) when accessing :8090

Hello,

i have installed a fresh version of cyberpanel on ubuntu 18,

everything working fine but then i changed mysql password and updated it in /etc/cyberpanel/mysqlpassword too

but from then, it started throwing "Server Error (500)" when accessing domain:8090

domain:8090/phpmyadmin works fine and all sites load well.

can anyone help me on this?

thanks.

Comments

• you have to update password here /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py and some other files as well
  • edited November 2019
    Thank you :)
  • the same error I get but don't know how to solve, please help
  • I don't change the password of MySQL but the same problem happened to me error 500 on :8090
  • same issue here even restart every thing and change the password but could not work.

any proper solution for that ?

Internal Server Error
    An internal server error has occured.
  • I had figured out the same issue. Suddenly Error 500 on Cyberpanel Admin URL :8090

But not on .8090/phpmyadmin

Last thing I did was a Ubuntu system update with

apt dist-upgrade

one day before.

Becaue I had a snapshot from before my update I experimented a bit and could fix this issue in my case by doing an cabyerpanel Upgrade to the same version with the official way.

I belive my database was updated and some cyberpanel specific settings got lost.

So my advice; Do a "upgrade" of cyberpanel installation to the same version.

Best regards,
    Kai