CyberHosting

open litespeed stops automatically

I'm having problems with my cyberpanel. suddenly open litespeed on my cyberpanel stopped. so that all websites become inaccessible.

what is the problem? how to handle it?

Comments

• I don't know the answer but I have had the same issue with both litespeed and powerdns sometimes stopping by themselves when establishing a new site/domain/Wordpress.
    I tried to explain it @ https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/3620/additional-steps-sometimes-required#latest
    I now check the `server status' during the process. Also at times the server needs rebooting. Also ssl is sometimes required and may not be set.
    The combination of events that occur when `creating a website' with a new domain and Wordpress seem to stumble and DNS propagation might be a factor.
    I end up with solid installs but they need careful moves.
  • It has something to do with apparently:

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/4410831

Because of this issue, LSWS may not restart successfully if you try to install a PHP extension, for example.
  • Hi there, I also face the same issue. I noticed that when I try to add a new website in LiteSpeed then the server shuts down or something. Then I have to restart the server and then the LiteSpeed start working again. I have informed my system administrator but no idea when this issue will be fixed. I have to add a new site to the LiteSpeed, can anyone share how to do that without the server go offline?

If this issue is with only the latest version and if I downgrade the LiteSpeed version, will the issue be solved? Please help....
  • > @DaljitSingh said:
    > Hi there, I also face the same issue. I noticed that when I try to add a new website in LiteSpeed then the server shuts down or something. Then I have to restart the server and then the LiteSpeed start working again. I have informed my system administrator but no idea when this issue will be fixed. I have to add a new site to the LiteSpeed, can anyone share how to do that without the server go offline?
    >
    > If this issue is with only the latest version and if I downgrade the LiteSpeed version, will the issue be solved? Please help....

Yes downgrading will solve it. We have faced same issue.