Automatic renewals of SSL certificates requested manually — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberLoader

Automatic renewals of SSL certificates requested manually

I am not very happy with the way Cyberpanel UI adds SSL certificates. For this reason, I have ended up manually requesting SSL certificate via a command like this one:

/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d graphic-connections.net -d www.graphic-connections.net --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/graphicconnections.printsafe.net/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/graphicconnections.printsafe.net/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/graphicconnections.printsafe.net/fullchain.pem -w /home/graphicconnections.printsafe.net/public_html --force

My worry is with automatic renewals. I do not trust that the automatic renewal process will correctly know which domains name to use for the renewal request (these are marked with flag -d in the manual request).

Is there a configuration file that I can manually edit and configure with the domain names I want in the renewal request.

Comments

• I have located the SSL conf file here:
    /root/.acme.sh/graphic-connections.net/graphic-connections.net.conf

This conf file does seem to contain the correct information following the manual call to acme.sh

I am confident that the renewal will run correctly.