Wordpress Mail — CyberPanel - WebHosting Control Panel for OpenLiteSpeed
CyberHosting

Wordpress Mail

Hi,

I have an issue with CyberPanel handling WordPress mails. It is just not sending them. My NS are through Cloudflare and I've enabled SPF, DKIM, DMARC and all that is necessary set in my CF records, but still no mails are sent.

I've checked the logs and sometimes they are saying that the e-mail bounced back or the e-mail was blacklisted or nothing at all.

Has someone tackled this before, as I've added all needed records.

Comments

• Yes. You have to check DKIM. I was having the same and fixed after admin CP DKIM in DNS. After adding you have to wait for 30 min.
  • Type your comment> @w3services said:
    > Yes. You have to check DKIM. I was having the same and fixed after admin CP DKIM in DNS. After adding you have to wait for 30 min.
    >
    >

I've made it work with creating a new mail, however when I send to gmail, it always goes to spam. As my domain is .cf and not a top level, could that be the cause of the issue.
  • Type your comment> @L3xD said:
    > Type your comment> @w3services said:
    > > Yes. You have to check DKIM. I was having the same and fixed after admin CP DKIM in DNS. After adding you have to wait for 30 min.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > I've made it work with creating a new mail, however when I send to gmail, it always goes to spam. As my domain is .cf and not a top level, could that be the cause of the issue.

If u have problem sending email to Gmail, better Try Use SMTP Relay mate ,
  • Alright, I will try that. Thank you.
  • We use Easy WP SMTP everywhere. Normally it improves delieverability a lot.
    S-4.host - Sustainable, Secure, Speedy and Stable WP hosting built on Litespeed Ent. and Cyberpanel
  • edited June 23
    Hi folks, it sounds like the solution is to 'check DKIM', and you refer to 'Cyberpanel DKIM in DNS'.

Are you referring to Cyberpanel or Cloudflare DNS, or does it matter?

Do you have any links to a more detailed explanation of how exactly to do this, or what specific setting might be causing the problem? Thanks.